Community Sponsorship Program
Artemis Gold’s Community Sponsorship Program strives to create a meaningful and lasting positive impact within the Blackwater Mine region.
The Company has targeted four areas for community sponsorship:
- Education: Specifically institutions of higher education with particular emphasis on mining related professions at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Health: Focusing on programs that will have broad based benefits to the local communities in which Artemis Gold operates.
- Arts & Culture: Focusing on First Nations, including visual and performing arts organizations, libraries, museums and cultural centres.
- Social & Community: Includes entities providing services to the community at large to stimulate sustainable development.
Organizations/Nations supported as part of Artemis Gold’s Community Sponsorship Program include:
- Fort Fraser Food Bank
- Fort St. James Toy and Food Drive
- Fraser Lake Crisis Centre
- Kinette Club of Vanderhoof
- Lakes District Family Enhancement Society
- Lightning Creek Ski Club
- Nechako Valley Sporting Association – Waterlily Lake Trails
- Vanderhoof Community for Kids
Any non-profit organization or interested party that is interested in applying to be considered as part of Artemis Gold’s 2023 strategic social investment can download the 2023 application form here.