Join Our Team Current Job Postings
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career in the mining industry? At Artemis Gold, you will become part of a team of professionals focused on responsible mining, workplace safety and health, and making positive contributions to local communities.
Why Work at Artemis Gold?
Artemis Gold offers a range of career opportunities for talented and motivated individuals. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a workplace that fosters collaboration, creativity, and teamwork.
Here are some reasons to choose a career with us:
- You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the most exciting mining project in B.C.
- We offer an attractive compensation package that includes extended benefits, RRSP, time off, and short-term and long-term incentives (based on the job level).
- We provide on-the-job training and job progression opportunities.
- We are a socially-responsible company, committed to creating and maintaining strong relationships with local and Indigenous communities near the Blackwater Mine.
- We are committed to protecting the environment and have a vision to develop the Blackwater Mine to be one of the lowest carbon footprint mines in the world.
- Travel time to the Blackwater Mine is shorter than to other remote mine sites in the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organization focused on technical excellence without the bureaucracy of larger firms. You will have the ability to make a significant contribution to the project team as the Company pursues the disciplined development of the Blackwater Mine.
What is the application process?
Depending on the position, there may be a number of steps involved in the application process. The following provides a general outline of the process you may experience, but it will differ slightly depending on the position.
1) Apply online
2) Shortlisted applicants receive an initial telephone interview from Human Resources.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. Only shortlisted applicants will receive a call back.
3) An interview with the hiring manager/ panel is set up
A second interview may be required depending on the position.
4) If the candidate is successful at Step 3, a conditional offer of employment is extended subject to successful background checks.
Please note, depending on the position, background checks required may include one or more of the following: employment reference check, criminal records check, and/or drug and alcohol testing.